- Introductions to community, business and government leaders
- Speaking engagements with area civic and professional organizations
- Placement on key boards or community initiatives
- Identification of projects for employee involvement
- Evaluation and counsel on sponsorships and contributions
- Coordination of community events related to sponsorships or company initiatives
- Communication of corporate commitment to community
B&W Y-12 NATIONAL SECURITY COMPLEX
SRW & Associates served as the Public Affairs and Communications sub-contractor with responsibility for building community relationships, enhancing the profile and understanding Y-12 NSC’s importance to our region, state and nation. Introductions and briefings with key community, business and government leaders from the region and state were arranged for three presidents and general managers and their senior leadership. Other activities include editorial boards in Knoxville and Chattanooga, sponsorship evaluations, event planning, civic and other speaking engagements.
EPRI (ELECTRIC POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE)
EPRI, Inc. is a $300 million dollar research institute headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and is the world’s foremost authority on electric power. They have a major office in Knoxville but, prior to SRW & Associates, no one knew anything about them or their business acumen. We worked with their local head and staff to get them on the UT Chancellor’s Associates, Board of Engineering, ETEC and other relevant organizations as well as getting major news stories about their power research in area newspapers and on television. We set up tours for mayors, TVA’s chairman, and other community leaders and brought Chamber events to their offices and lab to showcase their research and business. We also set up speaking engagements for them throughout the area to get their message out to the public.