SRW & Associates has years of experience in fundraising for nonprofits and political campaigns. At SRW, we can prepare your organization or campaign by providing collaborative consulting services to prepare you with the most successful fundraising program possible.
- Development of fundraising plan that includes a timetable, dollar goal determined by the client and sets specific milestone goals for each level of giving.
- Development and execution of a marketing plan that supports the fundraising campaign.
- Development and production of the needed fundraising and marketing collateral including print, video, web, and social media.
- Identification of the tactics for solicitation by the organization that includes recruiting campaign volunteers to make the “asks” via group events, face-to-face calls/visits, follow-up phone calls, letter/email writing, thank you calls and confirmation letters with invoicing.
- Management of the plan and volunteers with monthly reporting to the client on the status and terms of the funding secured.
- Advise and counsel to the client organization on ensuring sponsorship and donor fulfillment of benefits and expectations.
The SRW team of Susan Arp and Susan Williams has a variety of relevant fundraising experience that includes:
- The Pat Summitt Foundation – Development Consultant 2012 -2013
- East Tennessee Historical Society – Development Consultant 2006-2013
- “Save the River Bluff” Campaign for Legacy Parks Foundation – 2009-10
- East Tennessee Quality Growth Conference 2007 and 2011 Sponsorships
- Mayor’s First Day Festival Annual Sponsorships
- Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts- Development Consultant 2004-2005
- American Bowling Congress, Sponsorship Campaign
- Kenny Chesney Street Festival Sponsorship Campaign
- River Club at the Boathouse Building Campaign
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Building Campaign